If you need Paperback or Hard Cover versions and Audio books of the books in this site, please click the below links.
1. For Palm: To read in your PDA (Palm OS version), you require the Palm Database file (.pdb) and a Palm Ebook Reader.
2. For PC: To read in your web browser, you require either an HTML (.html) or a PDF (.pdf) file. With either Firefox and Avant Browser, you can read PDF files directly on the web browser, you don't need an external Window to open these files. Only one time download of Adobe Reader is required.
3. For Windows Mobile: To read in your Windows Mobile PDAs, you require Microsoft Reader file (.lit) and a Microsoft Reader Program. Most Windows Mobile PDAs comes with a free Microsoft Reader Program.
4. For Disabled Readers: You can read either Microsoft Reader file (.lit), Web Page (.html) and Adobe Reader (.pdf) files, all these files help to zoom the pages for easy reading and offline reading. Also Microsoft Reader programs offer text to speech conversion, aids visual impaired readers. The Adobe Reader files also offers text to speech conversion, please use the following instructions by K.V. Lakshmi, AXA Business Services Pvt. Ltd.:
You can listen to any PDF file instead of reading. Note that this feature works with Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or 7 .0, and the short cut is:
* Ctrl+Shift+B - to hear the entire document
* Ctrl+Shift+V - to hear the page
* Ctrl+Shift+C - to resume
* Ctrl+Shift+E - to stop
If the audio is not clear for hearing/understanding or because the voice is slow or fast, you can adjust the diction using the adjustment in Voice Speed of Text to speech tab from Settings > Control Panel > Speech.
5. For Smartphones: You can read files (HTML Pages) directly on your Cellphone (please contact your local phone company for compatible web browsers) or Smartphone (please check with your local phone services for transferring these data files, some might require a charge) by visiting the Mobile link of this site.
Any questions or problems, please contact us.